Whale Shark watching in Jagna
Between May 1st to June 30th there are often Whale Sharks in Jagna. Jagna is located across Guindulman bay from Blue Star Dive & Resort during this period the Whale Sharks are often sighted in Jagna where they are feeding on the deep water plankton.
Transport is by boat from Blue Star which takes 30-45 minutes to search for the Whale Sharks.
There is the option to enjoy up to three dives in Jagna, where large Pelagic fish can be seen.
- Boat trip
- Food & drinks (Restaurants available in Jagna)
- Tips (boat crew, diving crew, island guide etc.) Tips are not mandatory.
- Marine Park Fees
- Season May 1st to June 30th.
- Minimum number of participants: 2
- Pre-booking not available.
- Blue Star Dive & Resort might postpone/cancel the trip due to unsuitable weather.