Whale Shark Southern Leyte
Whale Shark Southern Leyte. Sorry there are no Leyte trips Available until future notice
Departure for the Whale Shark Southern Leyte trip from Blue Star Dive & Resort at 6am for a 3-4 hour journey (depends on the weather) to Leyte, an island north-west of Anda. We will arrive at the southern coast of Leyte around 9-10am. Our first destination is usually the Napantao Marine Sanctuary, or alternatively Limasawa Island for an optional dive or snorkelling. Our next stop is Pintuan off Panaon Island where we will look for the Whale Sharks.
During the trip we serve breakfast and lunch on the boat and there is coffee, tea and water available throughout the day.
For certified divers there is the option to do a dive in the Napantao Marine Sanctuary or at at Limasawa Island. It is snorkelling only with the Whale Sharks.
There will be time during the day to explore the beauty of the surrounding reefs. The boat is routinely followed by swarms of Dolphins sometimes numbering over a thousand.
- 1 dive (for certified divers) or snorkeling
- Breakfast, snacks, fruits and lunch
- coffee, tea and drinking water
- all marines fees
- Diving Equipment rental
- Beer/soft drinks (available on board)
- Tips (boat crew, diving crew, island guide etc.) Tips are not mandatory.
- Season is November to end of April.
- Minimum number of participants: 6.
- Pre-booking not available.
- Blue Star Dive & Resort might postpone/cancel the trip due to weather circumstances or too few participants.
- There are no Leyte trips Available until future notice